Friday, January 09, 2009

Paramoreee ;D

HELLOOO everyone !
xD

i loveeee Paramore .
& Hayleyyy .
She's suchh a gorgeous womaaaan .
& a rock chic.
she's my idol .
sserrriousslllyy .


i wanna color my hair cherry red with purple higlight .
xD

i likeee it a lot , the combination of both colors .
;DDDDD

xDDD

ouhgayyyyyy , 2 more years .
just two more years after 'o's & my hair would be like dat .
xDD

&& i also wanna pierce my lips eg ; like those snakebites .
xD
ouhgayyy its not being a fvcking gangster , but that is just me .
i love coloured hair , piercings on the lips & the middle of the nose .
Like this .

AFTER o's , after o's .


(Paramore Decode Live ) xD


freakingg nice her voice .
((:
i love Hayley's hair & her fashion .
((:
& also her make-up !

;DD

enjoyyy .
:D





it might kill me , i want it to be true .

No comments: