Friday, June 08, 2012

hello to all you owls who are still wide awake.
just like this O.O
looks like an owl, no?
so what are you guys doing up late in the middle of the night?
some of you might be crying, kissing, cuddling, fap-ing, schlick-ing. HAHAHAHA.
okay enough.

 so i met this boy in twitter.
he's nice. funny. adorable. cute. really cute. sweet. sweet. sweet. yes he is that sweet. i like him. but im not in love. yet. yea, yet. i guess i still cant get over the fact of getting ditched a few times already. so there's still a barrier surrounding me. back to him, he's charming. his personality makes me wanna stay. you know, whenever he texts me, i'll just burst out laughing or something. he gives me butterflies in the stomach. i like talking to him. most of the times, i catch myself thinking bout him. like he'll always be at the back of my mind. so im meeting him tomorrow for the first time. God bless me. God bless me please.

& today i had exams. BZE. i swear the past few nights has been a torture. cramping in words after words. phrases after phrases. sentences after sentences in my head. i swear it was hell. sleepless nights. and you know, sleepless nights causes dark eye rings, eyebags. oh god. terrible. and not to forget, pimple breakouts! i swear my complexion is getting bad. i have to do something bout it. like i guess i wont probably go for facial and stuffs because it would be a waste of kaching, i'll probably try to google up some home remedies or something.

okay i guess i'll end this post now. it's abrupt but at least i tried telling you guys a story. a bedtime story. yes timecheck it's 0142 now. sigh.  nights?

loves.
xx

No comments: