Saturday, April 21, 2012

something's on my mind. but i just dont know what.
it's bothering me, bugging me, but i seriously have no idea what. it comes and goes and goes and comes.
but trust me, almost every girl need that one great guy friend to talk to. somehow, talking to the opposite gender makes it........better somehow.
like they'll be genuine and honest with their opinion.
till now, im not able to really open up to anybody.
im still hoping that somehow one day, i'll find that one very special guy friend i can talk to.
one who gives a damn and have a great sense of humour and cries and blah blah shit muahah and go shopping~~~~~~~~~with me lol one who will do dance dares and random dares and be crazy and one who i'll be able to tell who's my crush who's my that and this lol cnfjcnsjsdnjcnjdsck k lol ha ha ha whut

anyway, yesterday was Freshman Party. was held at ITE Macpherson. i had a great time. and pictures..u can see it on my previous post. im sorry because im soooooooo super lazy to enlarge the size. but still, if u prefer the original size u can check it out in my facebook.

so i shall study later or smth. there's OFA test on Monday. sigh.
but on a brighter note, yay school on Monday! ;)

loves.

No comments: